Pinnacle Peak Assisted Living Services
Listed below are some of the numerous services and care levels we offer, including supervisory, personal and direct level of care. Regardless of the level of need, our mission is to provide high quality person-centered care by empowering your loved one to continue to maintain their independence in the comfort of a home. For additional questions please email or give us a call.
Elderly Assisted Living Activities
- Active and passive range of motion- residents are encouraged to participate
- Ambulating outside in our spacious backyard which has paved sidewalk
- Birthday and holiday parties
- Movie nights
- Cards, Bingo, chess, checkers, puzzles, and other board games
- Television, taped music, stereo, books, newspapers and magazines
- Cookouts surrounded by flower gardens
- Elder Community activities when available
- Friendly visitors from area churches available to each resident upon request
Join the Pinnacle Peak Home Community
Getting quality Home Care is easier than ever. Let us treat your loved ones like family!